Friday, April 27, 2007

Working With My Group

The last time my group met (via conference call), we all agreed on our parts and are working on those pieces independently or in pairs. I agreed to put the PowerPoint together and have been working on a few areas that I felt I could beef up as the Judge. Everyone's individual parts are due to me today so I'm hoping everyone will get them done in time. I will use the weekend to put it all together and come up with our first draft to review on Monday via iLinc.

I've been reading about other groups and how their group work is going. I've learned how some of them are using technology to communicate such as iLinc and chat rooms. This is something that I haven't done before so I'm anxious to try it out.

2 comments:

Elva said...

Hi Christine,
I agree with you about using technology to communicate effectively. I did suggested phone or IM with Matt to work on the case, but is seemed like he needed some more time to study the case.

Technology is great, and it can work for some groups but not for others. Since we have had some miscommunication, I think we should try it tomorrow night as a group to make sure we do not encounter technical problems Monday afternoon.

Debra Davenport said...

Sounds like your group is working together very well and being proactive in solving communication challenges.

Good for you!

Great blog so far!

Dr. D.