Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Intro Email to Conflict Resolution

Hello Class,

My name is Christine Texeira. I live in Valley Springs, CA. Some of my hobbies are snowboarding, wakeboarding, reading, and scrapbooking. My fiancee and I have two dogs that I treat like my children, a Boxer, and a Lab. I work for the San Joaquin County Office of Education in Stockton, CA. I work in the Assessments Projects department under several contracts with the California Department of Education. I am in my early thirties and have decided to go back to school in order to get into management (many positions require a Bachelor's degree). My field of study is Early Childhood Development which I chose because it fits well with my education background. I chose this course because it fulfills some of my general study. I am excited about the technology required in this class because I feel I may learn something new. In the area of Early Childhood, most people are fairly basic computer users and are not comfortable with technology. I consider myself an advanced user of many programs but have little experience with blogging. I look forward to working with some technologically advanced students.

3 comments:

jwalton said...

Great introductory, Christine. It sounds like you have a wonderful plan for your future.

Best of luck!

Araceli-HUB401 said...

I'm glad I was finally able to add to your blog. I look forward to working with you!

Carrie Bee said...

Nice to meet you and learn a little more about you Christine. I also have a dog which I treat like my child-a little black pug. Well, good luck in class!