Monday, April 16, 2007

Emotional IQ Test

Here Are My Results:

Snapshot Report:
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 132
Subscale percentile = 98

Detail Summary:
According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is excellent. People who score like you do feel that they have almost no trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods. It’s easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.

3 comments:

jamielynnrodriguez said...

Wow, let me just say that I wish I was you! I feel like I have no control over my emotions even though deep down I know I can control how I act and react to certain situations. Interesting results!

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I still have my moments when I have a difficult time controlling my emotions. Sometimes it is a matter of forcing myself to behave in the manner that the situation warrants even if it's not what I truely feel. I am lucky that these type of situtations seem to be sparce for me.

jwalton said...

Your test results were leaps and bounds beyond mine. You should be encouraged by these results. It appears you're set up well to achieve your potential.

Jess