Tuesday, May 1, 2007

iLinc Virgins

There is always a first time for everything. First friend, first kiss, first car, first online class, and Monday night was my first Ilinc experience with Christine and Matt.

Since it was my first time, I tried to sign in 15 minutes prior to our appointment. I had difficulty entering, and help desk was guiding me but they got disconnected because they were experiencing technical difficulties. After 10 minutes of searching through my email, I finally found a message from the ilinc in my inbox and followed the link. When I entered the session, I saw Matt and Dr. D's name and panicked because I did not want to be late for our appointment. (I thought Dr. D was going to be included in our session). I joined the group by saying"Hi guys" and Matt said "She is here" thinking that I was Dr. D. We finally identified ourselves. I almost thought it was some kind of joke because their was suddenly another Matt on the screen. We discussed about our group assignment and our progress. We finally called it a night when the rest of the gruop did not joined us. Although I was unable to hear neither Matt or Christine, I know we all had a good laugh. Our experience was just too funny. I am still laughing about it as I am typing it right now and it is already 11:45P.M.

3 comments:

Rebekah lane said...

Hi Christine,

Sorry I was not able to make the Ilinc session. I was just wondering how everythimg went and if there is anything else that I need to do.

Anonymous said...

If you wanted to look over what's been done so far on the PowerPoint and offer any suggestions, that would be great. I think Matt is going to work on adding Araceli's piece in and then I will try to finish it up by Friday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Elva! I think iLinc Virgins is a great title. We certainly learned a lot. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the PowerPoint.